StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,718 Posts
I always loved my 650(05 w/122K when sold), but my 18 1000 is almost as refined, has better components and is more exciting when the throttle is twisted. No regrets on moving up.

Reactions: Byronw and chirosyd

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
I hope you have bought that already!

·
Registered
499 Posts
Is this offered used or leftover new? If used, with how many miles? This sounds like an amazing deal regardless.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Some questions. Are You happy with Your 650 ? Do You carry a pillion ? Do You like to ride fast much of the time ?

·
Registered
227 Posts
I wouldn't buy it. If I did, my wife would be super pissed. Like divorced level pissed!.
Then she would probably take it in the divorce anyway just to piss me off.

But if you have no wife, or one who doesn't care so much if you buy another bike, then that sounds like one hell of a deal!

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
How many miles?

That's a smoking deal IMO. I thought the $10K for mine was low.

·
Premium Member
2,285 Posts
Rick,
I have owned both. Loved my 650, but the 1000 has such great acceleration/ power. Buy the 1000, and sell the 650 as long as you don't get hurt financially.

·
Registered
645 Posts
buy it. if you find that you love one more than the other you can sell the one that is not as neat. If they are the same color you can use them for book ends.

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Some questions. Are You happy with Your 650 ? Do You carry a pillion ? Do You like to ride fast much of the time ?
I'm very happy with 650 (after all it is my #10 650). No pillion. I like to ride fast but on back roads which 650 is plenty enough IMHO. On highways usually not faster then 130km/h since speeding tickets and insurance cost you a lot here. Don't ask me how I know...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts