StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All:

I saw this in DualSport BC and thought I would post it here as some of you like to go off-roading. There is a concern that many trails will prohibit motorized vehicles (ie motorcycles). It seems that there are going to be some public forums so people will get a chance to have their say.

http://www.dualsportbc.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=7015&forum_id=46

Sharon

·
Registered
73 Posts
I live in Alberta and spend most of my Riding time in BC. Some of the best riding in the World.

Problem is to many bleeding heart tree hugging hippies with nothing better to do with their time then worry about people enjoying the outdoors . If they would spend more time looking for a job and a better way to contribute to society then getting high and protesting everything else that doesn't concern them this province would be more then a place for people to hide the rest of their natural born lives. And collect well fare as they do it. :mad:

·
Registered
414 Posts
Problem is to many bleeding heart tree hugging hippies with nothing better to do with their time then worry about people enjoying the outdoors . If they would spend more time looking for a job and a better way to contribute to society then getting high and protesting everything else that doesn't concern them this province would be more then a place for people to hide the rest of their natural born lives. And collect well fare as they do it. :mad:
Is there any sterotypical cliche for left leaning environmentalists that you missed with that rant? :rolleyes:

Statements like that make me glad I don't live in Calgary anymore with all those ignorant rednecks. Oops, am I stereotyping? ;)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Is there any sterotypical cliche for left leaning environmentalists that you missed with that rant? :rolleyes:

Statements like that make me glad I don't live in Calgary anymore with all those ignorant rednecks. Oops, am I stereotyping? ;)
Red neck maybe a little bit, Hard working tax payer yes. Trader/ draft dodger no.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts