StromTrooper banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, guys need advice, bought new tires (dunlop tr91 :hurray:) and thinking where to install them, (to buy a tool - cant see any good point just additional junk in a garage - not changing tire that often) looking a good place around toronto-new market, or dont think just run to local bike dealer and let them do it (suzuki, honda, yamaha..), fished around and every one looking 40$ per tire, not looking save a 5$, looking quality service...any idea? :thumbup: (thought about suzuki- but they making me worry - they fixing there everything (mostly GMC and ford trucks) and mechanic wearing sport cloth, dont know if they are doing a good service... :biggrinjester: )

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
hey, guys need advice, bought new tires (dunlop tr91 :hurray:) and thinking where to install them, (to buy a tool - cant see any good point just additional junk in a garage - not changing tire that often) looking a good place around toronto-new market, or dont think just run to local bike dealer and let them do it (suzuki, honda, yamaha..), fished around and every one looking 40$ per tire, not looking save a 5$, looking quality service...any idea? :thumbup: (thought about suzuki- but they making me worry - they fixing there everything (mostly GMC and ford trucks) and mechanic wearing sport cloth, dont know if they are doing a good service... :biggrinjester: )
Ted at Rosey's Toes Motorcycle have done it for me few times. No complains so far. If you take wheels of off the bike $20 ea. Send me PM if you need contact info.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts