StromTrooper banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:hurray: Hi Everyone. I have been asked so many times if there is anyway I could find a good tire source for my Fellow Stromtroopers and at last I think we do.

I can now compete with pretty much anyone to provide you with at least some of the tires you want so I am putting together a Stromtrooper Leap Year Tire Sale for all Stromtroopers.

This is a great time to order; The tires I can deliver to you will include Michelin, Dunlop, Bridgestone, Pirelli and Metzler,

Email Directly at [email protected] with the tires you want and the quantity.

Please do not send requests asking for all the prices etc. I am going to set this up so the margin is very thin and value high for all of my fellow Stromtroopers.

I will need your contact phone number for the shipper and your location for shipping, (City and State).

Once I get a feel for the best possible price for the various combinations with shipping costs set for everyone we will be able to post up the prices so that it gets easier and easier for everyone. Volume will be one contributing factor.

Email me and let me know what you would like to run this year and I will do my best as always to make it all work for you,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

1 - 1 of 1 Posts