StromTrooper banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After I returned from AK to MN and 9600 miles I was ready to dump my 05 wee for any price . Then I started reading this forum and thought I might as well dig in my wallet because money fixes everything so a fork brace from Richland Ricks and a set of karoo Ts and an oil change in the forks 15 wt . also after I got back and was bitching about the weak alternator and not being able to stay warm in 50 degrees and rain a light came on and I used some strong words then unpluged one headlight . been warm and fuzzy since . So like I said money fixes everything .
Gearbox:thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
221 Posts
After I returned from AK to MN and 9600 miles I was ready to dump my 05 wee for any price . Then I started reading this forum and thought I might as well dig in my wallet because money fixes everything so a fork brace from Richland Ricks and a set of karoo Ts and an oil change in the forks 15 wt . also after I got back and was bitching about the weak alternator and not being able to stay warm in 50 degrees and rain a light came on and I used some strong words then unpluged one headlight . been warm and fuzzy since . So like I said money fixes everything .
Gearbox:thumbup::thumbup:
If you ever decide to dump your 05 Wee at any price I'm sure this forum could help with that too. :thumbup:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts