StromTrooper banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Is this from low or high air pressure...running 41lbs rear and I weigh about 280-290.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Hard to respond without knowing the mileage on the tire. That looks normal for a tire with 4000mi. or so.

·
Registered
22,313 Posts
center tire wear is from straight roads, pressure on a motorcycle tire does not affect tire wear like it does in a cage

pressure is how you regulate tire temperature, lower pressure, faster wear higher pressure, less wear

ride in twisities, tires wear at edges, ride on straight roads = center wear regardless of pressure

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Yours looks good comapred to mine after my return trip from Missouri:yesnod:

IMG_0511 by kukuinvegas, on Flickr
It looked alot better 1200 miles earlier and I still was 400 miles from home.
A buddy said dont worry its good enough to get me back to Vegas, he said dont worry till you see the next layer of rubber:jawdrop:
Mike

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Looks like a perfectly normal tire to me.

What's your concern or question, exactly? :confused:

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Does that ridge adversely affect leaning/curves? I did a big road trip and let too much time lapse between checking tire pressure... it was 26/28 when I checked today. So now I'm at 33/36 with a bonk to the head and wondering if I'll be in for a nice :yikes: surprise on the commute home?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No cant feel it like I could on tires that I got on a bike in the past so, guess I better find some curvie roads.

Thanks all

Does that ridge adversely affect leaning/curves? I did a big road trip and let too much time lapse between checking tire pressure... it was 26/28 when I checked today. So now I'm at 33/36 with a bonk to the head and wondering if I'll be in for a nice :yikes: surprise on the commute home?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts