StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tire bead breaker from wood scraps, because I like to build goofy stuff.:biggrinjester:
The stand under the table is actually a front wheel chock I use to hold the bike sometimes. You could use any similar leg material.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Looks like the kind of thing I'd make. See? It does pay to keep those scraps of 2x4 and plywood!

Only problem is that it occupies a lot of real estate for a seldom-used tool. I can't spare that kind of square footage, but if you can, awesome.

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,049 Posts
I have a similar setup for a jointer and planer. It folds up against the wall when not in use. It looks like that would be possible with a tire station too.

·
Registered
14,171 Posts
Shucky darn, for the trouble I go to the local tire guy. I just priced a series of tires and may go with the Anakees because of the price of a set of tires mounted and balanced.
It's just horrible what the tire makers want. $300+ semolians for new rubber. WTF?

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a similar setup for a jointer and planer. It folds up against the wall when not in use. It looks like that would be possible with a tire station too.
Good idea greywolf. I actually have done that with a work bench on the opposite wall. It's on door hinges and just falls flat against the wall when not required.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts