StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't find the original thread but wanted to let all know that tin foil in the blinkers works great!!! This comes as no suprise do the fact the blikers have no reflector and are black on the K5 (I'm sure on other years too). Took ten minutes to do all four and what a difference!!:eek:

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Thanks for the tip. Will check mine (07). Anything for safety!

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
Can't find the original thread but wanted to let all know that tin foil in the blinkers works great!!! This comes as no suprise do the fact the blikers have no reflector and are black on the K5 (I'm sure on other years too). Took ten minutes to do all four and what a difference!!:eek:

Aluminum foil tape works great. You can get it at the Depot, Lowes, etc. in the HVAC department.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Another great tip is to line the inside of your helmet with tin foil. It works great to keep those pesky unwanted microwaves away. Shiny side out seems to work a little better but it will work either way. ;)

Edit: Sorry guys, I just couldn't resist. This threadjacking should in no way detract from the basic fact that it is a good tip from the OP.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Another great tip is to line the inside of your helmet with tin foil. It works great to keep those pesky unwanted microwaves away. Shiny side out seems to work a little better but it will work either way. ;)

Edit: Sorry guys, I just couldn't resist. This threadjacking should in no way detract from the basic fact that it is a good tip from the OP.

I think that you should have included that helmet lining is not legal in some states.

Yup, I'll check this out to...I like to be seen!!

jeff

1 - 5 of 5 Posts