StromTrooper banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I've owned my 2011 White Wee for about a year now and just can't get used to the off white color so I'm looking to have it repainted this winter. The gas tank removel instructions in the shop manual seem pretty straight forward. Am I in for any surprises or is the manual right on?
Thanks for any suggestions or feedback

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,103 Posts

·
Registered
3,906 Posts
Wonder if anyone would trade parts with you (and maybe add some boot) - who'd better apprciate that color?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not really interested in trading parts at this point. I'm just not much for the Eggshell white color and like personalizing my favorite toys. Thanks Shma

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No I hadn't. Not really familar with this method. Any posts on this idea I could look at?
Thanks

·
Registered
369 Posts
I would consider swapping my 2011 black wee parts for your white wee parts. I wanted the white one but all they had was the black one in stock. I do not think I want to swap rims though. Sounds like a good excuse to ride somewhere for sure:) What color were you planning on painting it?

·
Super Moderator
4,644 Posts
Sounds like a good excuse to ride somewhere for sure:) What color were you planning on painting it?
Close on a thousand miles to Missouri. That's not a bad ride! :thumbup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts