StromTrooper banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alrighty, as posted in the "now that the weather is getting warmer thread" I suggested we head up to Squamish after work tomorrow for coffee at the Starbucks or maybe even the Timmy Ho's if you prefer a double double.

Splat is in, BC-1K is a definite maybe so far, a riding buddy of mine will be joining as well(but don't hold it against him that he rides a BMW, I keep teasing him that he'll be assimilated too.) What about BC Bruce? You in?

Anyhow anyone else want to join us, meet up at the parking lot of the church at Taylor way, Thursday for a departure at 5:30.

The church is located on the on-ramp to the #1(Upper Levels) heading west at the top of Taylor Way(West Van) If you are coming from the East, exit at Taylor Way, go directly straight through the light as you'll see the church entrance ahead on the right.

I know it's a tough night to go out being a hockey night and all, if ya can't come out for the entire ride up, maybe do the Moto GP up to Lions Bay and return. Meet some fellow strommers and get a ride in before the big game! :)

Map is here:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=N49+20.294+W123+08.168&layer=&ie=UTF8&z=17&ll=49.338357,-123.13586&spn=0.003516,0.010042&t=h&om=1

·
Premium Member
4,451 Posts
And what time would you fine gentle riders be arriving in Squamish ?? Starbucks or Tim's ??
Maybe VFXDEPT could also meet up and ride back to Vancouver with you. That is assuming he didn't do the cage thing which is possible b/cause it is still a coolish morning ride to get here.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Definitely Maybe

Hey Guys,

Not sure if I can break away from work in time for the ride. But I'll give it a shot! If not, there is always the weekend!

-VFXDEPT

·
Registered
179 Posts
I apologize, but I'm going to have to drop out from the group tonight.

You guys have a great and safe ride!! I look forward to meeting you all soon.

I think I'll "post up" a Sat. ride and see if I can find any takers.

All the best.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Pics coming soon!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Pics from April 19 2007 Squamish coffee run

Heres a few pics of our band of BC strommers who decided the best coffee in Vancouver...is actually in Squamish.

Pt 1 of 2

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
pt 2 of 2

I have higher res photos I can email if requested. I'll see about dropping them onto flcikr or something.

Great ride. Great people. Great WEATHER (meaning no rain!!)

Attachments

·
Curmudgeon wanna-be
386 Posts
That looks like a good turnout - and the weather cooperated too!

Hopefully I can make the next one.

Hey vfxdept - that tank bag on your bike looks like it's a good size / location, who makes it, and how do you like it?

- BCB.

·
Premium Member
4,406 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts