StromTrooper banner

61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
So still not breaking 100 hp, I believe the latest 1050 stock breaks 100?
It depends on which bank you measure, not all measure the same, the important thing is the comparison before and after the changes. I already said that I am not looking for a high figure on the dynamometer but a more fully filled range. This is only the beginning, without a doubt I will greatly exceed 100 HP with the cams. I prefer a motor with a lot of torque at low revs like strom than one with few more horsepower and sharp like tracer
Screenshot_20210421-142344_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210421-142101_YouTube.jpg

So still not breaking 100 hp, I believe the latest 1050 stock breaks 100?
It depends on which bank you measure, not all measure the same, the important thing is the comparison before and after the changes. I already said that I am not looking for a high figure on the dynamometer but a more fully filled range. This is only the beginning, without a doubt I will greatly exceed 100 HP with the cams. I prefer a motor with a lot of torque at low revs like strom than one with few more horsepower and sharp like tracer

Attachments

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
I agree it must come down to the equipment used.

I got the same torque and more HP than any numbers I have see and I have put in no work except a slip on and a tune.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Man, it's sad to see all these people essentially saying either "you can't do it", or "there's no reason to do this". Most of these people are the kind of people who are too lazy or intimidated to try things themselves and gather their own information. While none of what the OP is doing will likely be described as "groundbreaking", going through the scientific method yourself is always both more challenging, and rewarding.

Anyone here who wants to sh** on someone actually trying to DO something, rather than playing "keyboard warrior" and pretending they know things based on Internet Joe's findings needs to get out and wrench/ride more!

61 - 64 of 64 Posts