StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I have had this issue that bugs me. I'll get on here and open a forum up, then get pulled away for something stupid (Like work or something :green_lol:) then come back a few minutes later and everything looks like its read. I don't mark it as such. I can be on a spoecific thread and leave it for a few minutes and when I go back to the thread list everything that had new replies now looks like I read them all. It makes it annoying to try to figure out what I have and haven't read.

I'm using Google chrome on a Windows 7 Pro. machine. I use other forums but never seem to have the issue (although I am here a lot more)

Probable just a setting I have wrong. Wondering if I am the only one or is it a common thing.

Thanks for the help.

Jason

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,047 Posts
The forum will time out. I think it takes about an hour of the threads being up when they get marked read. Instead of clicking "New Posts" when that happens, click "Quick Links" then "Today's Posts". That will show the last 100 posts.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ahh ok I'll give that a try. I guess its just different than other forums I have used. I will read them on and off through the day and leave them open on my machine. So it marking everything as read is a pain for me.

I've been closing it more, but then I forget to check back, and then I get more work done at work....and who wants to do that :yikes::green_lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts