StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
That is like the fake alarm stickers for your house. Nobody would actually have a GPS mounted and then put that sticker on it. ;)

·
Registered
7,917 Posts
I'd rather

I'd rather have one that says "This bike has explosives under the seat. If you steal it, they will be remotely detonated."

Now that's my idea of a bike alarm.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
That's would be a fun warning sticker. I wouldn't want to be stopped at a local road block and having to be searched for explosives, based on a bike sticker.
Perhaps not so aggressive, but along the lines of "GPS tracker system.. you can run... but you cannot hide.."

·
Registered
254 Posts
That is like the fake alarm stickers for your house. Nobody would actually have a GPS mounted and then put that sticker on it. ;)
why not? often on the fance we see stickers "dangerous dog inside", same thing.
With today's technologies it's not hard to actually kill the thief with satellite-earth missile....

·
Registered
448 Posts
Reminds me of a joke.

Guy wants to park his bicycle but forgot his lock. So he places a note on the saddle saying "This is my bike. Don't mess with it. Mohamed Ali."

Guy comes back, bike is gone, with an additional note scribbled on the original note, now lying on the pavement. "I've got your bike. If you catch me I'll give it back. Joop Zoetemelk". (Joop Zoetemelk was a famous Dutch racing cyclist, who won the Tour the France, and quite a few other similar events, multiple times.)

·
Super Moderator
16,856 Posts
That's all the world needs a sticker threatening another shooting!
Really dude......seriously? You're right, the world is such a safe place, nobody is currently being raped/beaten/stabbed/bludgeoned/shot/robbed/assaulted......as I type this. Anyways....the original sticker is humorous and satirical, the majority will see the harmless humor in it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts