StromTrooper banner

301 - 319 of 319 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #302
This was a few weeks ago. It a was a Sunday and I wanted to go for a litle ride. I usually head east to stay away from the Greater Toronto Area but this time I went west. Ended up on the shore of Lake Huron at Kincardine. Saw this lighthouse there:

Ended up doing about 500 km that day. Not a lot of riding since. Hopefully I can get out this Sunday as I am 300 km short of 210,000 total km on the bike. :)

..Tom

·
Registered
14,233 Posts
Lighthouses are really neat. fabulous views most of the time. When I checked into joining the Hostel group I found there are a few Lighthouse hostels. Those would be on my list when traveling.

·
Super Moderator
13,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #305

·
Super Moderator
13,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #307

·
Super Moderator
13,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #308
It's on Google Street view as well, even as far back as 2011.

..Tom

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
It's on Google Street view as well, even as far back as 2011.
Yes and I finally got out to crash site. The capsule is located on private property. Just this morning I received permission from the Grandson of the owner. Nice fella.

·
Super Moderator
13,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #312

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Terry I did happen to capture a shot of it as I was heading up the highway. I literally just saw it beside me and grab the camera to take a quick shot. Not a good shot but I did just manage to capture it:.

..Tom
Oh, I can see. Fast draw with the camera.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Lotsa cars with skis in racks heading home. Holiday weekend = me NOT on the boards, too many people clogging the trails and lifts, I'll go Weds. though weather permitting. Rode a few hrs today in NY, mid 40's, decent jacket + gaiters = not cold at all.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts

Anthony Pizzono and his wife run this place. If you get a chance to stop in you should. Just west of Utah's NP's
Bedrock CO.

301 - 319 of 319 Posts