StromTrooper banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://www.stromtrooper.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17955&stc=1&d=1332031468
Here's a few pictures of my drivers backrest, and fuse block and ground block. My ground is a 4" x 1 1/4" angle iron I drilled and tapped and installed bolts. They are mounted in the box under the seat. My plans is the mount another fuse box just link this one and use a relay to power it for key switch. I will run a hot wire off my fuse block to power it.
David

Attachments

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,103 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
That's a great looking seat!

·
Living the Stereotype
11,544 Posts
That's a great looking seat!
That's what she said.

I got the same fuse block for my bike.

I was able to mount it vertically to the back side of little divider at the leading edge of the under-seat storage area. I drilled some holes through the divider for the wiring. Then I fabbed a u-shaped piece of plexiglas to cover it.

I'd post pictures (embedded, of course) but I don'r know where my bike is.

·
Registered
414 Posts
man that is a sharp valk. Friend of mine rides one, says he knows you. His name is bruce, lives in montgomery. we ride together sometimes and he has over 400,000 mi. on his but it doesnt look quiet like yours.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
man that is a sharp valk. Friend of mine rides one, says he knows you. His name is bruce, lives in montgomery. we ride together sometimes and he has over 400,000 mi. on his but it doesnt look quiet like yours.
Got to be talking about DDT. Great guy. He has racked up some miles on the Valkyrie. I'm wanting to say he has around 485,000 miles on it. Only thing to the motor is a alternator and a starter.
David

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,103 Posts
It appears some of the pics have been removed from the Stromtrooper picture gallery.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts