StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone find the Yahoo v-strom board a total whip? I don't mean to offend anyone over there, but it seems like they've turned into a giant BS list over there. I sent a couple of messages over there and they didn't respond. I find the format of this board much easier to use and I hope the knowledge base continues to grow along with the board. Another thing I like about a board like this is that it's easy to search on things. Those yahoo boards aren't as user friendly.

The link is here: http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/VStrom2/

Anyway, just some observations. No offense intended if you're a normal participant on the yahoo board.

W

·
0 Posts
I agree... I have tried to search in old threads... and well the search function only works in the certain blocks of threads. It is very tough to follow, and well... had for someone new to pick up the board. I agree this type of message board is so much nicer.

We could just hope that more people progress over to this board, that's all. No offence to anyone from me either. I'm just an outsider looking in, trying to research my next purchase.

Mmmmm.... 04 Silver Strom.... Mmmmmm..... :lol:

C

·
0 Posts
RE

I was just going to post this very topic. That yahoo board is difficult to use, navigate and search just because of the sheer volume. I can't believe they haven't migrated over here. That endless list of e-mail post after e-mail post without catagories or sections is literally amazing. I belong to a similiar Yahoo board but luckily I joined up when it was small and don't have to go back and read through all the posts to catch up. The Yahoo V-Strom's board is up to 1184 members and has almost 27,000 posts!

-cos

1 - 3 of 3 Posts