StromTrooper banner

The Worlds BEST Bike!

2K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  Scoops 
#1 ·
New luggage mounted, fits great, looks pretty good to me. Cheers--BB

See less See more
#9 ·
Please send me the pattern! How did you mount them? They look trick, I found the airflow is much better with my extensions and Aprilia mirrors, plus I can see 100% better. Did you use lexan and how thick did you use? There is a dealer in my area and I made a set of lowers for my old cruiser for $6.00! Thanks again--BB

#7 ·
The worlds best bike

I have to admit I am in your camp on the best bike idea. I see a first rate touring machine. You are almost exactly where I plan to be on the mods. I need to do a couple of things like a PC III and engine guards but I am almost there. Congratulations and now to wear it out!

#10 ·
I have to admit I am in your camp on the best bike idea. I see a first rate touring machine. You are almost exactly where I plan to be on the mods. I need to do a couple of things like a PC III and engine guards but I am almost there. Congratulations and now to wear it out!
Thanks, I really wanted the Givi E41's, but didn't want to worry about scuffing the tops buy myself or the passenger, plus i put black reflective tape around the edge where it closes and it works great. Why do you need the PCIII, just curious, mine runs great, I'd like a aftermarket exhaust but I like the factory heatshields to much as-is. Cheers-BB

#12 ·
Pics?

Every once in a while a thread comes up that obviously has pics, and I can't see them.

BourbonBoy, what method did you use to add pics? I'm curious to know what it in this thread that doesn't jive with my computer.

Thanks.

#14 ·
Every once in a while a thread comes up that obviously has pics, and I can't see them.

BourbonBoy, what method did you use to add pics? I'm curious to know what it in this thread that doesn't jive with my computer.

Thanks.
I'm no computer guru by any means, but I uploaded my pictures to a photo album on Stromtropper, in the UserCP area you can upload pictures into a photo album, and copy & paste them on your post. You open the picture and copy the "BB" code at the bottom and paste it to your post (no the BB isn't me!) There may be a easier way to do it, but this worked for me. Cheers-BB

#17 ·
VERY nicely done. happy travels to you now that you have mega luggage capability.

Have bags; Will travel!! :D

BTW: Steve Ricks (PBS travel programs) recommends rolling your clothes, not folding them. . . you can fit more in your bags and they don't wrinkle. it's true -- that's how my hubby and i pack our moto bags now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.