StromTrooper banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The new Suzi twin has been in development since 2013. Honda is bringing out its baby Africa twin (no called longer TransAlp) later this year. Reported to be an 850, a 750, and 700 depending on the article.
I'll take a bigger motor as long as the fuel economy doesn't drop. I'm currently getting close to 60 MPG in town on my daily commute. Love that.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Well, its been a long time coming. Time moves on and if Suzuki wants to stay in the game they have to keep up or, better yet, move ahead. Of course these changes will take the price point higher but if the content is more upscale then the price can elevate. The Vsrom will always be a great bike and a super value. The new model will just up the game, and the price, to a new level.

·
Registered
6,698 Posts
Wow! An 18" front and 21" rear!! Radical!
Doesn't anybody proof-read anymore? :rolleyes:
I'm seeing a lot of that these days, I don't think these kids ever proof-read what they've typed, if spell checker doesn't catch it, they sure don't. Cash registers tell the clerks what change to give back, or cards eliminate that entirely, spell and grammar check on word processing programs usually catch errors for the writers and journalists, lots of skills are just untaught, not learned, and gone.

·
Premium Member
2,400 Posts
I’d agree with lighter, a bit lower, faster, great suspension and brakes. Easier to do routine maintenance. More sport touring than ADV bike would do it for me.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts