StromTrooper banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
8 mates, a bunch of rental-XT's/DR's, and a list of 36 exceptional back-country tracks of the NZ South Island in the tankbag :thumbup:

Net-result = an absolute blast and a BUCKETLOAD of pics (1100+ !!)with some true frontpagers amongst it.:jawdrop::jawdrop:

It sure was one hell of a ride :hurray::hurray:

http://www.austouring.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3990

·
Registered
608 Posts
Phew! Up to page 22. Gots to go have dinner. Back for more later.

Awesome effort taking all those pics and posting them. Tx.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Simply mammoth effort Glitch!!

I haven't replied earlier because I'd be saying "I'll just read a few more pages first" and then I'd leave it a while so I'd appreciate it even more when I came back to it.

I've been over to Unzud a few times and I thought I'd seen a lot of the best it had to offer but man, this RR of yours is a HUGE eye opener. Like the Tornanti epic, I'll be reading this one several times. :thumbup:

Thanks for revealing to us even more what a fantastic country the Land of the Long White cloud really is. Truly enthralling.

Between you and Travelling Strom I know there is just so much out there to see, and time's running out....

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Truly awesome effort Glitch, there's not many words left to describe your RR, and I agree with all the others.
Sure looks like you all had some fun
Thanks for sharing :thumbup:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Glitch! Those pics are looking good... only am a few pages in so far, but will come back to read the rest later

Can I ask where you rented the bikes from? I rented a V-Strom over there last year, but I would LOVE to get something a bit smaller to tool around on the dirt roads :mrgreen:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts