StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is comming to Scotland give us a call we will give all the help we can have some space and lots of enthusium Smudger

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
In what part of Scotland do you live? My wife and I enjoyed traveling from Edinburgh to Oban in '06 -- beautiful country! We plan on doing a motorcycle tour one year.

·
Registered
1 Posts
the midst of planning a trip

Hi, my husband and I are in the midst of planning a trip to Egypt in December. I am wondering if it's best to go with a tour like Gate1 Travel or to plan the trip on our own and book tours as we visit the country. I am hesitant to book the package tour because I've never traveled that way-- we always plan everything as we go and have never traveled "package" before. Has anyone had any experiences that they could share with me to help me decide? What do you think-- tour or independent?

·
Registered
774 Posts
In what part of Scotland do you live? My wife and I enjoyed traveling from Edinburgh to Oban in '06 -- beautiful country! We plan on doing a motorcycle tour one year.

My family raised Scottish Highlanders for years here in Minnesota. They are friendly (and tasty) beasts. As our motto went at Blue Ox Farms, horny cows make better beef.

·
Registered
774 Posts
In fact, here's a photo of my dad with the Vstrom and one of his bulls in the background. Ha, I never thought that photo would be so appropriate to share! BTW: whoever has the Wave to Cows thing as their signature... I couldn't agree more. And it isn't nice to:var_50: at those trapped behind a fence.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts