StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the best sources of information on where to ride in Ontario is the Great Ontario Bikeroads web site. It seemed to disappear last spring for a while then reappeared at a new address at the end of June. I did not see a post here mentioning this so here is the new address:

http://bikeroads.atspace.com/

I would have posted this earlier but just found out about it this week. It does not seem to come up in a Google search for some reason. You may have to copy and paste this address into your browser to make it work.

If you are a new rider, it could take you a couple of seasons to do all the routes listed by Biker Lad as well as the Visitor’s Contributions. I have done most of these routes (including the Visitor Contributions) numerous times and if you cover all these, you won’t miss much!

Enjoy.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Some are worthy to be on the list, some are not. There is nothing wrong in finding out for yourself which roads are the best as it's all subjective anyways.

Have fun and if anyone is in Ontario and wants to go for a ride I've been on most of them on the list and know a few others that should be but luckily are not listed......keeps them quieter for me.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Nice!

I thought it is dead. I was looking for it, so I was able to get a 4mb jpeg from the old site. If anyone wants it, I can post it here too.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 5 of 5 Posts