621 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Screen shot.

Attachments

·
Moderating in moderation
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess attached thumbnails are gone also.

·
Moderating in moderation
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Used Flickr. No search tabs.

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,047 Posts
Sometimes I see the thumbnail and sometimes I don't.

There is a search button above the banner in your picture but that's a poor function. The Google Custom search function is best but something's up with that. Mine loads late using a different theme. It looks like different themes act differently in this regard. Anyway, the best way to search stromtrooper is to use a Google search until the site issues are cleared up at least. To search for the Big Oil thread for example, use Google and search for the following term.

Big Oil site:stromtrooper.com

Do a Google search for whatever you are looking for followed by site:stromtrooper.com
In fact, I have a Google tab pinned so all I have to do is change the term in front of the site:stromtrooper.com
This works for any site. One I often use is site:vstrom.info

·
Moderating in moderation
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There is a search button above the banner in your picture. Something's up with the Google search function though. Mine loads late. It looks like different themes act differently in this regard. Anyway, the best way to search stromtrooper is to use a Google search until the site issues are cleared up at least. To search for the Big Oil thread for example, use Google and search for the following term.

Big Oil site:stromtrooper.com

Do a Google search for whatever you are looking for followed by site:stromtrooper.com
In fact, I have a Google tab pinned so all I have to do is change the term in front of the site:stromtrooper.com
This works for any site. One I often use is site:vstrom.info

I would click "Like" on your post but it doesn't work. :D
All the options above ^^^^^^^ are missing. You'all have some bad glitches going on.

Hope these screen shots help you see what's missing, describing correctly can be difficult.

·
38,047 Posts
Do you know what theme you are using? In most themes, the theme selection is at the very bottom of the page. I'm using the StromTrooper.com Forum (Full) theme and haven't much in the way of problems.

·
Moderating in moderation
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm using full.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
remove your adblocker or at least disable it and everything will work. I just did that, and it all came back

·
38,047 Posts
I'm considering merging them but worry about losing the flow of the conversation.

·
38,047 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.