StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So sometime last weekend MightyShep was ranting over the Carrier IQ conspiracy. Then the thread disappeared, and so, apparently, did he.

Another hiatus?

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
That would be a bummer. But I am sure it will make many members of this forum happy.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Yep that would suck every time I saw that Shep had a thread or a post I made sure to read it he really entertained me I'll miss his posts.

·
Premium Member
4,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That would be a bummer. But I am sure it will make many members of this forum happy.
He was often personally abusive towards me, but he seems a bit of a tortured soul so I tried to feel some compassion towards him.

A lot of people find middle age hard to cope with.

·
Premium Member
4,255 Posts
He was often personally abusive towards me, but he seems a bit of a tortured soul so I tried to feel some compassion towards him.

Yes indeed, he seems to have a major hard-on for you. Any idea what it was that turned him into your nemisis?

·
Premium Member
4,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes indeed, he seems to have a major hard-on for you. Any idea what it was that turned him into your nemisis?
Most likely jealous of my good looks?:green_lol:

Nemesis implies he was "giving what is due." I leave that to others to decide. It appears he had problems with lots of people here, but as he is no longer here to defend himself that is conjecture.

It was not difficult to set him off, and he brought a lot on himself, for example, listing his DL1000 for sale but specifying that he wouldn't sell it to any DL650 owners.

·
Forum Admin
11,174 Posts
I got this PM from Mightyshep.
MightyShep said:
Ray,

What are the chances of having my account deleted in its entirety?

Shep
Ask and you shall receive. Chances are he won't be back. Or maybe he will...:confused:

·
Registered
1,647 Posts

That is matter of perspective as well. Outside of the personal attacks on you it seemed he tortured many souls on here with both his wit and wisdom. There are many on here that have a problem with individuals that say torpedo's be damned full speed ahead I will exercise my freedom and do it my way. I must say I was a bit envious of the tolerance he was granted by the Mods. I myself have not been so lucky.:confused:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts