StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have started buying. So far I ordered center stand, Rox 2" risers, brake line, and Madstad brackets. Going to try the stock and see how it does. So far the stock seat hasn't been bad. Of course a real good day's riding on it yet to come. Leaving tonight for a 21 day hitch on the drill ship. Will add the accessories when I get back home. Once that's done more reports on how they work for me.
David

·
Registered
13 Posts
Have started buying. So far I ordered center stand, Rox 2" risers, brake line, and Madstad brackets. Going to try the stock and see how it does. So far the stock seat hasn't been bad. Of course a real good day's riding on it yet to come. Leaving tonight for a 21 day hitch on the drill ship. Will add the accessories when I get back home. Once that's done more reports on how they work for me.
David
givi windsheild is a very good complement to madstad barkets . with a russel seat the confort is almost a goldwing. Heated grip. scottoiler

·
Registered
386 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,988 Posts
Maybe off topic: at what point do Risers require you to swap out the cables?? (i.e. with 1" up, 1" back Risers, will the cables/brake lines be too short??). Is there a good rule of thumb (Weestrom speaking)?? :confused:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts