StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to all who replied to my previous post FREE. Some very kind and supportive words from some of you I have met, some I know from the net. and some kind words from way over in North America.
This insidious mongrel of a disease will strike randomly and statistically will strike many fellow strommers.
It's so easy to ignore little signs that something is not quite right. I won't rave on so i'll just say, take care of your health, don't ignore any unusual signs. And thanks again.

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
Thanks to all who replied to my previous post FREE. Some very kind and supportive words from some of you I have met, some I know from the net. and some kind words from way over in North America.
This insidious mongrel of a disease will strike randomly and statistically will strike many fellow strommers.
It's so easy to ignore little signs that something is not quite right. I won't rave on so i'll just say, take care of your health, don't ignore any unusual signs. And thanks again.
Hi Brian,

Even taking all measures and not ignoring signs is no guarantee.

This disease can still slip past our best guard.

Take care mate.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
All people should take more care of their and their families health and that includes mental health.
Always get a second or third opinion ,remember YOU are the person responsible for YOUR health.
Remember to laugh every day ,ride whenever you want to and love your family

1 - 4 of 4 Posts