StromTrooper banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First post on this forum and it had to be a big Thank You to Pat Walsh for his customer service. I got my wee strom about 5 weeks ago. After looking at the products available for a skid plate and engine guard I decided to order the complete unit from Pat Walsh designs. I called Pat on his phone number posted on his web site and he was driving and pullled over to take my order. He shipped the same day and I receive it in about 5 days from the phone call. Easy to install and a very well made unit which looks great on the bike........except that the right side engine bar was farther away from the fairing than the left side. Enough that it bothered me to look at it. I emailed Pat and he suggested that I loosen everything and make an adjustment and let him know if it worked. I did and it didnt make much difference. I emailed him and VOILA 6 days later a new set of bars came big brown truck to my door. No note or email telling me to send back anything or pay for shipping or anything else. I installed them this evening and they look great.

Of course I am sending back the first set but the point is Pat didnt put me through any BS about me not doing something right or his product is never off or any other excuse I have received from other vendors in the past.

Bottom Line is great product great price and great customer service.
Thanks Pat Walsh

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
+1 on Pat's service. I had a small defect on my right crashbar upon receipt. Called Pat. He shipped a replacement ASAP. Got it, and finished the install without further ado.

He's good people.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts