StromTrooper banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would just like to take a moment and thank all of the contributors to the Stromtrooper site. This site is consistently civil and tolerant. One does not find the sniping, ugliness, name calling and worse that appears all too often on other sites.

Stromtrooper's is a genuine pleasure to be a part of, it is something that I have come to treasure, a part of what I do everyday. Have you noticed that even if someone inadvertently bends a rule that they generally are not slapped down? I noticed a couple of days ago that a poster made a request that was not allowed and was very courteously told that it wasn't done and that was that.

Again, thanks everybody for making this a really great site! I trust that it will continue in the same vein.:hurray:

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
posts like this just piss me off :biggrinjester:

·
Premium Member
4,454 Posts
Yes this is a great forum with a bunch of fine folks. Probably the best.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Yep.

Even if I eventually sell my Wee I'm going to keep checking in here.

I have made some good mates on this forum who ride with me and who are also there through the tough times.

This place is the best bike forum I've found so far. :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Very well put.

I feel the same way for sure.

Wherever you may wander, you will not be alone.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Very well put.

I feel the same way for sure.

Wherever you may wander, you will not be alone.
Sadly, I've just had reason to post in another thread, not all here can resist needling people. :confused:

Fortunately it is a very small minority who persist in posting negative responses to peoples threads and comments.

Still the best forum around. :yesnod:

·
Evolving Curmudgeon
1,119 Posts
Gosh, I'm blushing! But seriously. the OP is right.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
I am afraid this is a primary reason Vstrom's do not get good dirt reviews as many of the riders are far too civilized to push their limits...troubling indeed.... I do believe perhaps it may be wisdom of the middle age riders, and the knowledge of knowing the little bull vs the big bull tale!

·
Registered
269 Posts
When I posted up on the VTX site that I was selling my VTX 1300 to buy a DL-1000 the only responses I received were from people bashing me for wanting a different bike. When people here post up about moving on to a different bike they receive nothing but best wishes and requests to come back and visit... Also, it's amazing how many people come back to the DL series after a hiatus....

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
While we're in a self-congratulatorymood, allow me to chip in.
You're all correct.

I semi-follow a local MC site. It seems younger and spends most of its effort at bragging about or recommending various forms of dangerous driving and slamming the police for being against it.
" help! I got arrested/charged again! How can I get out of it, keep my licence and go back to driving like a maniac."

It's nice reading about people driving and talking about riding and bikes and having fun.

·
Registered
6,701 Posts
Your all hosers espescially you Maple addicts.

The LEO's are armed tax collectors with the moral authority of Butch and Sundance

·
Registered
1,256 Posts

The LEO's are armed tax collectors with the moral authority of Butch and Sundance
My, my. Did we get up on the wrong side of the bed this morning? :biggrinjester:

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts

Baltic, Connecticut
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Baltic is a the town center village of the town of Sprague, Connecticut, in 1987, encompassing virtually the entire extent of the village.
Demographics
As of the 2010 Census the Baltic CDP had a population of 1,250.

I hope you were smiling when you said that.
A V1000 driven by an old guy in a small town....insulted former LEO...just sayin'
:flaming_devil:
The rest of you are OK...so far.

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts