StromTrooper banner

Thank You StromTroopers

1436 Views 8 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Big_Iz
Just wanted to say Thank You to the members of this site. I recently bought a 2005 DL1000 and after riding it, I thought I made a big mistake. The bike ran badly especially around 3500-4000 RPMS. Surging, coughing, spitting and feeling like it was running out of gas. Then I took the advise of and bought a power commander. installed it with the stock map and now I have a new best friend. Runs like a top and I have you to thank. Keep up the good work.
Just wanted to say Thank You to the members of this site. I recently bought a 2005 DL1000 and after riding it, I thought I made a big mistake. The bike ran badly especially around 3500-4000 RPMS. Surging, coughing, spitting and feeling like it was running out of gas. Then I took the advise of and bought a power commander. installed it with the stock map and now I have a new best friend. Runs like a top and I have you to thank. Keep up the good work.
See more
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
46 Posts
Dang, Jimmy, wish I would have heard your cry. I'm just down the road and have a Yosh box -- could have saved you a few bills. Sorry about that.

· Registered
321 Posts
Dang, Jimmy, wish I would have heard your cry. I'm just down the road and have a Yosh box -- could have saved you a few bills. Sorry about that.
I want to try Yosh box but don't know wbo locally has it... I guess I will ask in Local thread... BTW, I'm gonna be at friend's on July 8 and 9th for his BD.... Owings Mills, MD...

· Registered
46 Posts
I want to try Yosh box but don't know wbo locally has it... I guess I will ask in Local thread... BTW, I'm gonna be at friend's on July 8 and 9th for his BD.... Owings Mills, MD...
I'm up on the Eastern Shore of MD if you want to swing out this way,
Iz

· Premium Member
848 Posts
This is addressed to anyone considering the Yosh, Teka or PCIII:

Please, please, PLEASE make sure you have everything adjusted correctly before tweaking the ECM. That includes adding the PCIII. A couple of hours spent making sure everything is where it should be will do one of two things for you: 1) the bike may run so damn good you don't need to tweak or 2) any tweaking will be an improvement not a band-aid.

Search for primary throttle body synch, secondary throttle body synch and throttle position sensor adjustment.

If you've already done these then :hurray:!

· Registered
46 Posts
Here is my route on July 8th...
You will be within a couple miles of my house in Salisbury, or within a mile of my workplace. I would be glad to hook you up if you want to stop by for a few minutes. Shoot me a PM and we can work out the details.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.