StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received one of your fork brace's for my Vee. Nice part and great workmanship:thumbup:

It took me all of 5 minutes to install this wonderful item and about 2 miles to realize the difference it made. The front is a lot more precise and the feedback is a lot less vague. I didn't realize how much the front end was moving around.

Thanks for another great mod to my Vee!

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
+1 +1 I'll chime in here too. Got mine a two weeks ago from Rick and really don't know why I waited. The gyroscopic stability of the front wheel dramatically improves handling turns, buffeting and grooved or uneven pavement. 400 miles thru Shenedoah Nat Park last weekend was like riding a different bike. Fast shipping and lo-tech easy install too!

·
Registered
657 Posts
His peg lowering kit is a good as his fork brace. Maybe better.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have the fork brace, peg lowering kit, and mirror extenders on my wee. The bike is far more pleasant for me now. I appreciate Rick's great service and quality products at reasonable prices.:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
3,140 Posts
Yeah - Rick's fork brace is one of the few add-ons I've ever purchased that made a very noticeable improvement. It's superb!

·
Registered
276 Posts
What can you say about Richland Rick:

1. Quality workmanship - every item is milled to perfection and painted or coated. Excellent products that fill the niche for fitting your V-strom to you.
2. Very competitive prices - you won't find a cheaper or better pair of mirror extenders anywhere
3. Great customer service - Usually ships same day unless custom work is required. And occasionally you get a wonderful phone call from Gloria who takes care of the financials via a Mary Kay account if you don't do Paypal.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts