StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to stop and say thank you and goodbye. I've definitely taken more from this forum then I have left and I appreciate the knowledge, the patience, and the friendliness that can be found here. I'm proud to say that my Vee is 88,000 miles old and still running strong, still looks next to new, and it still has the Vee character that I know and love and will miss way too much...much more than my manliness is willing to admit. Because of this forum and the great DIY help topics not even once has my bike ever been to the shop. I'm OK with a wrench and this place just made me that much better to keep the repairs in my own garage. I decided sometime in November to find another great used motorcycle and was tossing around the Concours and the FJR and yesterday I bought a 2007 Yamaha FJR 1300a and I can't wait to fall in love with her the way I love my Vee. I've decided there is no need for me to carry two bikes and I do wish I could justify the need but I've decided to sell her if someone will have her with all those miles on it. It will be a couple of weeks before the for sale sign goes up....maybe longer.....I'm in no hurry. Again thank you for the help, the support and a few laughs here and there. I promise to point the new owner to this site....I'll even sit them down and show them the site and help them create a profile if need be!
Good luck on your journey! Enjoy the ride, the wind, the curves and the memories.....

Raymond from Missouri

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,104 Posts
Hopefully, somebody will realize the bike isn't even halfway through its useful life. Two people here have over 200,000 miles on their Vees.

·
Administrator
17,251 Posts
Why goodbye.....I am still here without a Strom?:confused:

·
Premium Member
4,960 Posts
No leaving...

I just wanted to stop and say thank you and goodbye.

You can't leave.

We know where you live and we're going to burn your house down.

Of course, you could always repent and keep your 'strom...

:hurray:

·
Living the Stereotype
11,544 Posts
Good luck.

I'm still here and no longer have a V-Strom.

I'll have to get another, if only because of all the helpful info I've taken home with me over the years.

·
Registered
6,663 Posts
You will all be back

You will ride on expressways, then big 2 lanes but soon you will be looking at that little bumpy twisty road and wonder where it goes.

·
Registered
168 Posts
The FJR is a outstanding motorcycle. Saying that, I think you'll be back aboard a Strom or another adventure bike. How much for the vee?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts