Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
corbin seat

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
It worked in in the message you deleted.

..Tom
I posted my sig map as a picture contained in the post and then tried to copy its url into my "edit signature" spot. The map does not show up in the signature area of the post. Or at least on my computer it doesn't. Not sure what is going on.

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
In my response to your post, all that shows in the signature area is

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

or at least that is all I can see. Can you see a map in the signature area?

·
Super Moderator
13,091 Posts
In my response to your post, all that shows in the signature area is

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

or at least that is all I can see. Can you see a map in the signature area?

Just use the IMG tag in you signature and it should work.

Mine has this in my signature except there should be the square bracket in front of IMG:

img]https://i.imgur.com/oWsqYkb.gif[/img]
img]https://i.imgur.com/FzdZ8CA.gif[/img]

..Tom

·
Super Moderator
13,091 Posts
Just use the IMG tag in you signature and it should work.

Mine has this in my signature except there should be the square bracket in front of IMG:

img]https://i.imgur.com/oWsqYkb.gif[/img]
img]https://i.imgur.com/FzdZ8CA.gif[/img]

..Tom
Just thought of something you might nit realize: you should be including the picture in your signature. This isn't in the message. Go to your settings and edit you signature. Put the link to your signature in there.

..Tom

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Just thought of something you might nit realize: you should be including the picture in your signature. This isn't in the message. Go to your settings and edit you signature. Put the link to your signature in there.

..Tom
Yes, that is what I did (copied from the post I deleted) and it still didn't show. Says it is an invalid file. I tried just uploading the picture itself (as per "edit signature") and that does not work.

When I go to "edit signature", the map shows up in the "signature preview" and in the "your current signature".

However, it does not show up in my posts.

I will try again (both methods) and see what happens.

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Glad to hear (and see!) it's working!

..Tom
Tom,
I see your maps are missing the 3 western provinces and the 3 NW states. Some of the very best riding there is (IMO). Why not plan a trip out west and we can do a ride and I can show you some of what you have been missing.

·
Super Moderator
13,091 Posts
Tom,
I see your maps are missing the 3 western provinces and the 3 NW states. Some of the very best riding there is (IMO). Why not plan a trip out west and we can do a ride and I can show you some of what you have been missing.
Its already in progress. :)

It looks like I have training in Utah in June/July so I have already penciled in a route the covers those states and will return though Canada. I can't commit until I have confirmation of each dates and location (I suspect Park City.)

Until I know dates and time I don't know if my wife will join me (adds are she won't) so if solo I would be more than happy to meet up with you.

Btw I have already ridden some of BC and Alberta although not on a Strom.

..Tom

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Its already in progress. :)

It looks like I have training in Utah in June/July so I have already penciled in a route the covers those states and will return though Canada. I can't commit until I have confirmation of each dates and location (I suspect Park City.)

Until I know dates and time I don't know if my wife will join me (adds are she won't) so if solo I would be more than happy to meet up with you.

Btw I have already ridden some of BC and Alberta although not on a Strom.

..Tom
Let me know and hopefully we can make it work. If not, I can at least advise you on some good roads to ride.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts