StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Terry’s Custom Seats --“Stromtrooper Group Buy” 2015’-16’

Terry Adcox (Terry’s Custom Seats) has agreed to do a “Stromtrooper Group Buy “ beginning Dec. 18th, 2015 – 10pm (Central Time) Jan. 31st, 2016.

The rebate amount depends on the number of seats ordered.

Ordering Guidelines:
The “Stromtrooper Group Buy” must be asked for in the “initial contact” with Terry’s Custom Seats. Not on a later date or as an add on.

*ALL information for seat build needs to be returned and FULL payment made- for us to put you down and in line. . Once payment has been made, then we will send you a confirmation email and an estimated start date. After, we have you down for the estimated start date- seats will be made and delivered as ordered and as soon a possible. We would like our customers to know that Terry works as fast as he can to make the seats without sacrificing quality or price.

Rebate goes as follows:
On Feb. 1st thru Feb. 14th, 2016… Terry will count the number of seats on list and send discounts to each as follows.

When we get to 3 seats, he will discount the shipping ($25).
When we get to 6 seats, he will discount the shipping ($25) +plus an extra $25.
When we get to 9 seats, he will discount the shipping ($25) +plus the extra $25 and another $25.

As an example with a Single Bucket seat order of $250 + shipping $25 = $275.
* If we only get to 3, then the discount of $25 for the shipping will be refunded.

*If we get to 6, shipping $25 +plus $25= $50 will be refunded.

*If we get to 9, shipping $25 +plus $25 + another $25 = $75 will be refunded.

Basic seat prices
Single Bucket -$250
Double Bucket- $375

For further info you can contact us at:

Terry’s Custom Seats
215 Deford Ln
Manchester, TN 37355

Email: [email protected]

Phone: (931) 841-2620

·
Bikeless 4 now
1,226 Posts
Need to change the title to 2015/2016 :)

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Me too. How many total so far? And when we say "I'm in" make sure you've already paid so we're not counting people who may back out. Did we at least reach 3 now?

·
Registered
11,528 Posts
FYI - when I returned my core to Terry from Missouri wrapped in the same bubble wrap the new seat came in it was only $16.xx shipping USPS. A $25 discount will easily cover that.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Picking mine up on my way back home on Sunday. Stock seat is in the back of the Tahoe. Can't wait!!

·
Registered
11,528 Posts
I was going to say --- I just sent them pictures for their new web site.

·
Registered
11,528 Posts
There is a US based V-Strom forum on Facebook that I am in and folks were asking about the seat a lot (I think the photo I posted had something like 60 Likes). Some inquired about where to get one and I sent them here.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Picked mine up yesterday. If you haven't joined in this GB... do it ASAP!

Edit... I wasn't part of the GB. It may have come across that way. I ordered mine at the beginning of Dec.

1 - 20 of 181 Posts