StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I met a guy riding a Strom today while I was picking my daughter up at school and he told me about this site. Thought I'd check it out. I'm in Terre Haute, IN. I bought my Wee-Strom in April of last year and put 8k miles on it. Doubt I'll get that many on the bike this year as I've picked up a second job for a few months, but would be nice to get to know some of you and maybe meet up for some rides some time in the future.

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Lots of open space out there with nearly unlimited visibility. Mountains are overrated, as they limit cornering speed (for the prudent, anyway). I love the northwest, but I do miss seeing the horizon in all directions. Enjoy, when you get the time. :thumbup:

·
Registered
522 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Hoosier. I get out and ride the roads in the western part of the state from time to time. There are some descent ones north and south of you a little ways.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hautean in Motion

63 South to Graysville is okay but short. Like to go out through Seelyville and backroad it up to Rockville if they ever get the pot holes filled!
Count me in for a meet up and ride should it ever stop raining :furious:
Got a black Vee myself, hope I can keep up!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcomes. I definitely enjoy the backroads around here, but haven't taken the Strom off road yet. Just some gravel roads, at best. Definitely need to get rid of the deathwings and get some better tires. Looking at the Anakee 2 since I'm due for some new rubber at this point.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Not much for the gravel roads around here, running 40 psi in my Avon's but, any of the paved backroads are getting the holes filled and making for better riding.
Somebody needs to throw down something in the Event forum for a get together :thumbup:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Indianapolis Wee pilot checking in! Just bought a 2007 with 5k miles on it, had it a week and love it! I got tired of putting $80 tanks of gas in my truck every two days :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts