StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone want to ride tomorrow morning? I want to go down some country roads (from North TH to Bridgeton then the back roads to Mansfield then up to the tail waters and dam of Raccoon Lake), and I got access to my friends Harley.

·
not very quiet
289 Posts
Sorry you didn't get any bites on this, N2B. I went down to Cinci myself and the wind beat me up the whole way.

When I visit the site, I often only check three topics: General, 650 specific and Off Topic. I only get to the others when I'm bored and want to browse. If I'm anything like typical, that's probably why no one responded.

Did you get out?

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep. And down (only once).

I didn't look through a turn and was looking at the side of the road where there wan an areas I was trying to avoid.....I didn't avoid it and it slid on the left side. I only damaged the shift lever (actually worked better for me when I was wearing steel toe boots) and the brake lever. After I did this, I road about another 60 or more miles before taking the bike back. I rode up some country roads to a small town with a mill with a group of riders from the local Christian Motorcycle Association. Can't wait to ride with them again.

·
not very quiet
289 Posts
Cool, and bummer. I hope the damage was minimal. I don't think I've owned a bike that I didn't drop at least once.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts