StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I've been lurking for ages. This site helped convince me to buy my wee (2009 orange. 20k+ miles) Now hopefully you can help me maintain it.

Is there a tech day coming up anytime soon? If not, is there anyone or anyplace you would recommend taking it to (I'm up in the mountains). I've changed oil and tires, but I'm overdue for my valves and would like general overall maintenance wisdom.

I can bring beer or whiskey if any of the gurus would like to do a tech day.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anybody?

Bueller.....Somebody. Tech day or recommend someone in in the Vail area (or GJ area for the other guy looking)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Help Please

I though I would try this one last time.

Can anyone recommend either a mechanic or dealership that I can trust to work on my DL650. Any good experiences or bad experiences you can share. Any members want to host a tech day and share your knowledge.

I am in Colorado.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I might be able to host one soon. I should have the room, depending on the number of people. The only catch is I have very limited tools/ knowledge on bikes.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey Wired. I have "some" knowlege and and tools and would also be interested. I bought a "Harmonizer" last fall. It works really well for throttle body syncing. Besides, I'd like to meet some other Stromers arround here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts