StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI,

I have recently installed the OEM 12v outlet but find out that my heated grip were connected using 12v plug on the right side. I suppose this plug was for the heated grip but if suzuki are making oem heated grip and 12v outlet, I beleive they put 2 plugs to connect both?

if anybody has the 12v outlet + heated grip installed, please share where you plug both

thanks

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I plugged my 12V outlet into the accessory connector beneath the right side fairing. I am going to plug my heated grips into the heated grip connector which is on the left side top of radiator.

·
Registered
113 Posts
HI,

I have recently installed the OEM 12v outlet but find out that my heated grip were connected using 12v plug on the right side. I suppose this plug was for the heated grip but if suzuki are making oem heated grip and 12v outlet, I beleive they put 2 plugs to connect both?

if anybody has the 12v outlet + heated grip installed, please share where you plug both

thanks
I'll be adding heated grips before cold weather and already added an accessory plug using the Eastern Beaver kit. I also installed the EB DC8 fuse block and went directly to that for my accessory outlet, leaving the heated grip plug up front available. I purchased the EB wire to plug into that plug up front and power my grips when I get them. I'll be going with the Oxford grips. Check out the Eastern Beaver website. Many items cut to fit the WeeStrom.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts