StromTrooper banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Ha thats funny ML,one of those pricks in my gob isn't a good thought but they are about again,we get droves of them in our switchyards for some reason,apparently they are on some migration to the caves in the Snowy area?:yesnod:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Every Harley rider's favourite "entrée" before they stop for a latte and croissant.
:green_lol::green_lol:

·
Registered
231 Posts
not this harley riders brecky i wear an arai rxrr5

·
Registered
15,911 Posts
Eating insects is nothing new to mankind, just obscene to the modern diner. On a camping trip years ago a buncha moths laned in the salad bowl under the flourescent light. Soaked in Paul Newman Italian, they tasted like...well, Paul Newmans. Good though. The fact that we'd finished off a bit of Old Grand Dad may have fueled the bug fest.

I'd a thought with the Aboriginal population, bug eating would not be a big deal in OZ. Maybe you be a city slicker and way to Engrish?

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mmm the article suggests de-winged, de-furred then lightly roasted with some canola oil, I am told the Aboriginals would also roast them on hot rocks before eating, maybe I can scrape some bogong moths off my exhaust pipe to try ???

I used to eat whole raw insects....... now I wear a full face helmet :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts