StromTrooper banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Not yet, but I will. They wised up and made the adds look like posts, which is really annoying.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
450 Posts
I'm seeing some ads, but not an insane amount. If you are still getting that many, can you post a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Kevin
Thank you for investigating. I can't upload the screen shots I took from my phone, but just ran across 4 adds between this thread and another. The adds take up the whole screen and look like a post with a picture. Luxury hotels, go pro, insurance, and click bait. Definitely insane, but it does come and go.

·
Administrator
1,128 Posts
Thank you for investigating. I can't upload the screen shots I took from my phone, but just ran across 4 adds between this thread and another. The adds take up the whole screen and look like a post with a picture. Luxury hotels, go pro, insurance, and click bait. Definitely insane, but it does come and go.

what do you mean by you can't upload them? would you be able to email them instead then?
Are you in desktop mode on your phone? or you see the ads when you're using the app?

Lee

·
Registered
450 Posts
Hold down the bottom and right buttons at the same time until it takes the shot.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hold down the bottom and right buttons at the same time until it takes the shot.

Don't get it. I have "back", "home", and "history" soft buttons from left to right. Pressing home and history only brings up the history.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
1,128 Posts
Don't get it. I have "back", "home", and "history" soft buttons from left to right. Pressing home and history only brings up the history.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Hey,

I found this video that may help those trying to figure out how to take a screenshot with the Android. Hopefully that helps you a little.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RM3T4Zt90c

~Sheena

·
Administrator
1,128 Posts
I have logged in and tested this out and unfortunately I do not see many ads. I am seeing one per page if anything. Are you logged in or just viewing the content logged out. Also if you like to send my your log in information via PM I can test out the issue.

Let me know what you think.

~ Glenda

1 - 14 of 14 Posts