StromTrooper banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the trouble with owing a sign and print shop is your never happy with your tank graphic's I have had this on one side of the bike for 9 months other side blank I have finaly come up with something for bothsides and hope to have it on by the snowy ride:green_lol:

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
That looks good so it will be interesting to see what the new graphics look like.

Now, what can you come up with for my white Wee :confused:
:mrgreen:

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
here is the update graphic's so far more to come

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
:green_lol::green_lol::green_lol:

Very good. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Tank Graphic

Good one!! Very clever and humorous artwork, can you post graphics for DIY application or do you need to have the bodywork yourself for application?
Can you also copy an image such as... er a camel or a plane etc?

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good one!! Very clever and humorous artwork, can you post graphics for DIY application or do you need to have the bodywork yourself for application?
Can you also copy an image such as... er a camel or a plane etc?
Hi saturn
we have sign and screenprinting shop if you PM me I we can help you with what ever you like
cheers
Wacko

·
Registered
248 Posts
Any idea on what that sized decal would cost? Just trying to think of one to go on my panniers.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Hi saturn
we have sign and screenprinting shop if you PM me I we can help you with what ever you like
cheers
Wacko
I have gone to PM you a couple of times and it says you have blocked or been blocked from receiving PM's :confused:

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have gone to PM you a couple of times and it says you have blocked or been blocked from receiving PM's :confused:
I don't know what is happening there Ocker, some get to me others don't
I will have to bring this up with K1w1
OK graphic's
if you have an image of what you want email to [email protected] and put who you are.

Cost? this will depend on how much work we have todo to remove background colour and vector image so we can get it to cut an outline
size mine is approx 300mm x 200mm was $40.00 ex gst EACH on 7 year vinyl with application tape for install
yes we have HI contact vinyl for painers
art work if you have a vector image or bmp
if you tell us it is going on Vee or Wee we can help work out the size for you.
cheers
Wacko

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
I don't know what is happening there Ocker, some get to me others don't
I will have to bring this up with K1w1
OK graphic's
if you have an image of what you want email to [email protected] and put who you are.

Cost? this will depend on how much work we have todo to remove background colour and vector image so we can get it to cut an outline
size mine is approx 300mm x 200mm was $40.00 ex gst EACH on 7 year vinyl with application tape for install
yes we have HI contact vinyl for painers
art work if you have a vector image or bmp
if you tell us it is going on Vee or Wee we can help work out the size for you.
cheers
Wacko
"vBulletin Message
wacko-ocker has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove wacko-ocker from the recipient list and send the message again."

That's the message I get if I try to PM you.

No problem to leave messages on you visitor board or whatever it is though apparently.

I will email you when I get a chance- lots happening on the home front at the moment though :headbang:

Cheers,
Ock.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts