StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried a tank bra, other than the suzuki model. I just wanted to know if one fit or looked better than the other.

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
Suzuki

I have the Suzuki model. It actually has loops that fit under the bolt mounts where the black plastic accents mount. So, it's a very good fit once it's installed. Due to the funky tank shape, I think it is a good design.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Only other one I've seen other than the Suzi one was a buddy had one custom made from navy smooth and black carbon fiber textured marine grade leathers that matched the custom saddle on a silver 'Strom.

Lined with microfiber to enable good air circulation between it and the paint, even the seams matched those on the saddle to perfection. With the saddle, it looks like a million and cost way too much... I opted for the factory one myself...

·
Registered
351 Posts
bra

I wish the Suzuki bra was easier to attach and remove. You are not suppose to let the inner material get wet or it will damage the paint. If they made one that removed quickly I would buy it.

Scooter

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: bra

scooter said:
I wish the Suzuki bra was easier to attach and remove. You are not suppose to let the inner material get wet or it will damage the paint. If they made one that removed quickly I would buy it.
Yep. That's one of my complaints and the reason I've only used the bra in the summer months.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts