StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My fellow Canuckiods, check out this tank bag. It is exactally what I am looking for. You neednt worry about an odd shaped bag due to our Wee's gas tank, and you neednt worry about marred paint, as it doesnt touch the tank at all.

http://www.luggagelocker.com/index.htm

cheers

·
Registered
105 Posts
rcacs said:
as it doesnt touch the tank at all.
Yes I looked at those bags as well. I like the way they lock on to the bike, which would make you feel much more secure when your away from your bike.

However, I just can't get past the profile from the side. It looks so strange to me that the bag is sitting up above the tank on this 'platform'.

I also wondered if you inadvertently moved the bag excessively e.g. bumped it when getting off etc, what the resultant torque would do to the tank connection since the bag has no other connection to the bike to take some of the force. The gas cap ring is a pretty small area.

Let me know how it works for you .. I am looking for a bag and think so far I'm going for the Wolfman Explorer .. but the locking feature on this 'locker' bag does make a lot of sense.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Oxford

I'm using an Oxford mini. It fits well, carries enough, given the fact that I have GIVI hard cases and is waterproof.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I have Oxford sports tank bag.Its huge ,I carry full rainsuit, flashlight,ID, chain lube and all sorts of stuff in there.The bottom is Rubberized and I've used it alot with no scratches.These are made in the U.K.and very high quality.One Ontario dealer that carries an extensive inventory is TWO WHEEL in Guelph or they can be found online.Take my word for it,they are top shelf.:lol::lol:

·
Premium Member
15,739 Posts
Why not just use one of the bags connection bags that mount via the gas cap ring and are tried and proven?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts