StromTrooper banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all my invisible Stromers. It is the weirdest thing, when I'm in my Wrangler, I see that random v stromer, as soon as I get on my DL, no one is around. If any of you Florida V-Stromers would like to connect and ride at any given time, please message me your information and lets do some miles. i know we are out there, just don't know where. Personal e-mail is [email protected] I live around the Tampa, Florida areaa.

mike

·
Registered
580 Posts
DL1000

Hi Mike

Yes we have many Strommers in Fla. When up this way hollar and if I can ride we will do a few miles.
I am in Crystal River Fl, on west coast about 100 miles North of Tampa.
[email protected]
I am retired and play a lot of morning softball but most afternoon are open. Great riding up here.
352-634-1311

Check out thew Fla V-Strom Riders. We get togeather when ever we can.
E-mail and I will add you to the list for rodes.

Charlie

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
please do add me to the fl v strom list. my email address is [email protected] i don't know what my email address means, but it sounds good,

·
Registered
107 Posts
tampastromer said:
Hello all my invisible Stromers. mike
Mike Hello....I live in Zephyrhills but say Tampa (Keeps from having to explain anything). I ride quite often but haven't been able to hook up with any V-Strom'rs yet.

Just bought my DL650 a month ago. I have put just over 3K miles on it. Coming off a 05 ST1300....couldn't be happier with my choice. Hope you're enjoying your bike.

If you ever want to ride on a Saturday I tend to ride with the Concours group around here. Active group and put together great twistie rides.

My email is [email protected]

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm in Tampa. I haven't been very active on the streets bikes, I ride dirt and Fish and Dive quite a bit.

I would like to ride a bit more often.

t_bare

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
I'm in Riverview. Given a choice, I ride a bicycle on the weekends. I think it's more relaxing however my 05 Wee is approaching 22,000 miles so I must have found time to roll it out once in awhile. :shock:

Isn't Oct-Mar great around here? There's SOO much to do.

Rod

·
Registered
3 Posts
jdla34

I just moved to New Tampa area. Looking for riders to show me some roads/ places. New to area so just been riding around. I just bought a 2012 vstrom 650, been on bikes since I was 8 yrs old. Drop me a line be great to hear from some ppl in the area or futher away! Alway's up to ride anytime.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I just moved to New Tampa area. Looking for riders to show me some roads/ places. New to area so just been riding around. I just bought a 2012 vstrom 650, been on bikes since I was 8 yrs old. Drop me a line be great to hear from some ppl in the area or futher away! Alway's up to ride anytime.
How is it going? I am also new to Tampa (Temple Terrace). I picked up my new 2012 V-Strom 1000 about a month ago now.

Right now I am riding with the "Tampa Motorcycle Group" (from meetup.com). But they do not venture on dirt roads.

I will also like to meet fellow Troopers and take rides together. Hit me up if you would like to meet some day.

·
Registered
13 Posts
i'm over in orlando, but ping me if anyone is doing anything interesting...

had a vtx1800 and rode a lot with the tampa vtx crowd...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Clearwater Rider

New DL650 Adventure here, looking for riding friends, I ride solo or with the wife. Retired here so free most anytime

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Adding myself to the list...if there is still a list.

I'm in western Pasco and can ride during the week (when I'm in town).

Tipsy
2014 V-Strom 1000

·
Registered
27 Posts
Planning a cross country trip to Seattle and back. Maybe May- July 2016. Camping and taking my time.Plan to see many of the parks along the way. Anybody interested ??

·
Registered
75 Posts
I may be interested for at least part of the way. Have you nailed down dates and routes?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm in the LOL (Land O Lakes) area and would like to meetup with others to ride as well. My email is [email protected]
I even setup a Pasco Adventure Motorcyclist group on Meetup.com.

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts