StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With a 2019 Wee-Strom under me starting the day before yesterday, I am ready to hit open roads and trails. Yesterday, I took a ride through the Green Swamp Wilderness Preserve / Richloam Wildlife Management Area which is roughly to the Northeast of Tampa and due west of Orlando. There's plenty of open asphalt and miles of lonely, winding trails.

My Sunday trail riding was fun but short-lived as the trails turned from hard-packed limestone to packed sand and became wilder the deeper into the Wildlife Management Area I explored. As I learned with my Wrangler, never Jeep alone, and I am pretty sure that applies to the Wee, so I turned back before I had the chance to wonder why I decided to Wee alone.

I am dying to get back into the woods and explore as weekend warrior(s).

Anyone game?

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Congrats to you on the new Wee.
Off roads, I would be mindful the stock tires limit just how wild you can go. I think you know that.
Keep the shiny side up!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats to you on the new Wee.
Off roads, I would be mindful the stock tires limit just how wild you can go. I think you know that.
Keep the shiny side up!
Thank you! I am excited to have the new Wee, and but for it raining every day here in Central Florida, I would have hit my first maintenance check by now...

I don't plan on getting crazy with the new tires. After I wear these off, I do plan on getting more off-road friendly tires and shocks.

I plan to keep it shiny side up!!

Thanks!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I’m down in Tampa. Let me know next time you plan to go and I’ll try and meet up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts