StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Take it easy over Christmas guys.
You're more special to some people than you realise...

TAC Campaign - 20 year Anniversary retrospective montage "Everybody Hurts" music by REM TV ad - YouTube

Sorry-- I can't get the YouTube to transfer across but hopefully a helpful mod will come to the rescue. If not, chase it down. It's powerful stuff.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Takt it easy over Christmas guys.

TAC Campaign - 20 year Anniversary retrospective montage "Everybody Hurts" music by REM TV ad - YouTube

Sorry-- I can't get the YouTube to transfer across but hopefully a helpful mod will come to the rescue. If not, chase it down. It's powerful stuff.
we all know someone who has died on the roads, RIP GRAHAM.....

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
a very dramatic reminder of what can happen to anybody out there on the roads. Please everybody take care out there, enjoy your riding, here in Victoria 4 motorcyclists have lost their lives in a week and the roads get busier in the next few weeks so take your time on rides to allow for others who may not paying as much attention to the roads as they should and hopefully this will avoid anybody getting injured or worse out there.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Takt it easy over Christmas guys.

hey heres something too look at, mountainlagoon posted this speed calculator, certainly work looking at the following website.

Speed Calculator

·
Registered
532 Posts
Cheers, take care all and if you see our black Strom in the next few weeks travelling through NSW, SA and VIC give us a wave.

p.s. the calculator gives you the figures that at 100kmh you travel 55 metres in 2 seconds, 85metres in 3 seconds,,,, something to remind the xmas tailgaters

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
we all know someone who has died on the roads, RIP GRAHAM.....
My father.
RIP- Dad.

One of my nephews and his best mate.
RIP- Little Steve and Ray.
[Their car was hit by a drunk driver, something to consider before you get in your car after a few festive drinks with family/friends- you may kill someone else's loved one or father/mother].

To all my riding mates here, and others I only communicate with on the pages of this forum, have a safe and Merry Christmas and may your New Year bring you good health and much happiness.

Ock.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts