StromTrooper banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2013 Wee-Strom
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This worked out too easy.

The pack. Seems pretty nice overall. With the included straps, it can be used as a daypack too. Adds a little night visibility. Comes with a rain shield. Only gripe is I didn't like the straps that came with it. Kinda confusing and odd.

The 6" mini bungees to mount it. I need 4, so I had to buy two packs. This size bungee is uncommon and way overpriced. If you're serious about bungee cords, this would be a good time to get a bungee kit and make your own. Or just come up with something different. The pack comes off quick and easy with this setup.

The beautiful part was how it lined up with the tabs..
Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Vehicle Hood Automotive tire

From the side..
Automotive tire Tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive lighting

From the front..
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Hood Vehicle

·
Premium Member
2013 Wee-Strom
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Sweet.Any way to add some light to the pictures? What brand,or item # for Amazon product?
lt looks like it has quick release straps,no good?
Thank you in advance.I,thinking of a tail bag purchase.
It does come with 2 different sets of quick release straps. I futzed with them for a little while and I'm sure they could be made to work.
This pack is a good size and fits the area nicely on my 2013. Perfect for commuting and around town.

·
Premium Member
2013 Wee-Strom
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Bungee cords are bad mojo on a bike.

Rok Strap that puppy on.
My bud had one of the octopus style bungees, you know the ones with 8 hooks? Not sure they even make them anymore. It got hung up in his rear sprocket and locked his rear tire doing about 60mph. Twas hilarious to watch!

He was a really good rider and didn't go down. So then we could laugh.

·
Premium Member
2016 DL650 bought used w/3600mi now 12000mi. 2004 Honda VTX1300 bought used w/1079mi now 90100mi.
376 Posts
The Amazon link has the bag for $79USD, prime has free shipping. Unless I am missing something.

·
Premium Member
2016 DL650 bought used w/3600mi now 12000mi. 2004 Honda VTX1300 bought used w/1079mi now 90100mi.
376 Posts
Sure, Prime isn't free, did you know that? And how about taxes. Do you pay them?
And the bungee cords aren't free. I like bungee cords and will continue to use them. I live dangerously and enjoy it.
GLWS

1 - 11 of 11 Posts