StromTrooper banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
I'm in!!

...of course, that could just mean I'm watching TWO tag games happening hundreds of miles from me.

I did manage to get a couple in the ADV game.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll start a new thread today or tomorrow and get the game started. I live in the center of the state so that seems like a good place to start. I just don't know how to make the nice google maps listing all the tag used so far. Any volunteers for that?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm up for it!

Let me know when you get it started. I'm in the south western part of the state.:thumbup:

S

·
0 Posts
You western PA guys have been letting the ADV Pennsylvania tag lay there for days at a time!! :furious:

MM, are you considering different rules from the ADV game? A few to consider:
- minimum mile move: tag has to move at least X miles from where it's picked up. Only thing with this is time limits would have to opened up to allow further moves.
- maybe a token, like the ducgonzo, could be part of the tag.
- I know this one is whiny, but it's mildly frustrating to me when the tag is bouncing around Philly, switching 3 times a day and moving maybe 10 miles each time.
That doesn't give me a chance to get it - and that's OK, but those guys are also doing Maryland, Delaware, Jersey, and Philly area tag games.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts