StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we all know that the OE Adventure luggage is made by SW-Motech under their Trax EVO line and they just has "Suzuki" stamped into the side.

It's been shown here that there are slight differences between the SW-Motech Trax EVO top case when you attempt to put it on a Suzuki luggage rack.

Is this the same with the side panniers?

I'm looking at getting another pair of panniers and Trax EVO ones are cheaper than OE units.

Keep one set loaded with basic tools if I'm headed somewhere to fix or take apart something.
Keep one loaded with a couple changes of clothes and overnight stuff if I'm travelling.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump?

Surely someone has an adventure and knows someone with the SW-Motech boxes... Or maybe has an in with a shop that stocks the Motech boxes.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I have a brand new in the box set of the OEM bags with Suzuki stamped on the side for sale. All brackets locks and everything included. They have never been taken out of the original packaging.

·
Registered
26 Posts
It's been shown here that there are slight differences between the SW-Motech Trax EVO top case when you attempt to put it on a Suzuki luggage rack.
What differences? I just bought a top case and the site claimed that it fit the Suzuki OEM luggage rack. Is this not so?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 6 of 6 Posts