StromTrooper banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new condition, just the ride home from the dealer. Includes mounting racks. They are on a 2018 XT but should fit 2014 forward. These are $1560 delivered on Ebay right now and more again at your local dealer. I'm asking $1100.00 and if you look outside, I'm not in a hurry to sell. Low ballers will be ignored, if the ad is up it's available. I can deliver to Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa and most places in between depending on my schedule.

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
Brand new condition, just the ride home from the dealer. Includes mounting racks. They are on a 2018 XT but should fit 2014 forward. These are $1560 delivered on Ebay right now and more again at your local dealer. I'm asking $1100.00 and if you look outside, I'm not in a hurry to sell. Low ballers will be ignored, if the ad is up it's available. I can deliver to Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa and most places in between depending on my schedule.
Are these the 37L or 45L cases?

·
Registered
278 Posts
This is prolly gonna sound like a dumb question, but are the frame mounting points the same on the 650 as 1000? I've got an '18 XT Wee that could use panniers.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is prolly gonna sound like a dumb question, but are the frame mounting points the same on the 650 as 1000? I've got an '18 XT Wee that could use panniers.
I don't know if they fit the 650, you should check with your dealer.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I'm looking at these for the 1050 I've ordered, but can't be certain that mounting racks will fit. They "should", because the frame hasn't changed, at least not visibly, from the 2017-19's. Trying to get that info now from SW-Motech.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Do you ever get down toward Windsor in your travels?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Toronto is about as far west as I go normally. I could see about shipping. I'd have to find a couple of boxes, maybe visit a Suzuki dealer here...

·
Registered
436 Posts
Toronto is about as far west as I go normally. I could see about shipping. I'd have to find a couple of boxes, maybe visit a Suzuki dealer here...
Greyhound always used to offer cheap shipping on their buses - station to station.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts