1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
209 Posts
Damn, that looks like alot of work to get those attached. I see the arrow for the exhaust pipe, what does that mean? Is it supposed to be bent down, twisted, not very good instructions....

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the explain it in writing on the side :fineprint: you are suppose to loosen the bracket where the two pieces of the exhaust are attached and then push the pipe down.
i feel like bad shit :new_shitsmiley: can happen at that point.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Are the SW Motech bags available now in North America, and more specifically Canada? Also curious if any of the SW Motech Crash protection has been developed and is available yet? Any comparisons to Suzuki accessories or others would also be of interest.

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
That's the best time to put your new aftermarket exhaust on, so you only do it once. Really, it should not be a big deal I don't think.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are the SW Motech bags available now in North America, and more specifically Canada? Also curious if any of the SW Motech Crash protection has been developed and is available yet? Any comparisons to Suzuki accessories or others would also be of interest.

i talked to twisted throttle they are saying 8 weeks before they get here.

also FYI talked to barkbusters & kaoko and they have older stuff that fits the vee2 thats already on twisted
burkbusters: BB.BHG46.3/BB.BHG46.2
kaoko: KBB200REV1

·
Registered
116 Posts
Doesn't look that bad to me, there's a bracket that looks like a chain link that lowers the muffler about 1 inch...probably to give room for the side cases. The rest looks pretty straight forward.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
GIVI bag mount??
What I would want is a mount where I can use GIVI monkey bags. Does this work???
yeah, if you have Givi racks, which are being made by Givi right now I think. Or you could use the adapter kit with SW Motech racks when they're made available.

·
Registered
175 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts