StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got a set of these for Christmas from TwistedThrottle.com (Santa). Installed today, really easy but took me a bit longer because I was taking pics. Unfortunately, some of the pics were corrupted by my $4 card reader. I installed them in the lower position to allow for my big foot to get under the shift lever. I won't be riding soon as I hurt my ankle so the ride review is a way off but seated in the garage, they feel much more substantial than the stock pegs. Also, the quality of the materials/machining is excellent. The stock peg feelers do not fit in the SW-MOTECH pegs, incorrect thread size.

Needed for install:
13mm wrench
11mm socket/ratchet
needle nose pliers (pin clip removal/installation)
blue threadlocker

Including a link to the pics that did get processed and one of the final product inline.

Peg Album

·
Registered
402 Posts
Nice! Those pegs were on my short list for the DL. Now I have two long lists of farkles for our two new DRs. No end in sight...

·
Registered
193 Posts
I've had them on my bike for a few years. Love them. It's also great that when the rubber wears out, it's a simple fix to replace the pad with a new one. Only downside is they don't always have just the pad in stock, so I recommend buying 1 when you see it. My right pad looks barely used but the left is worn heavily. Other than that, it's awesome. Make sure to leave Santa some good cookies next year.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Took the bike for a burst yesterday, About 40 minutes. Like these a lot, definitely better footing. When the weather provides for a better ride opportunity, I can provide another update.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts